EarthPort is an international financial company that provides cross-border payment services. The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in London. EarthPort currently operates in more than 50 countries and territories around the world.
EarthPort’s main product is a cross-border payments platform that allows businesses and individuals to send and receive money from anywhere in the world. The platform utilises a variety of technologies including SWIFT, ACH and SEPA to provide fast, secure and low-cost payments.
EarthPort offers a wide range of cross-border payment services including:
- Sending and receiving money between bank accounts
- Sending and receiving money using debit and credit cards
- Sending and receiving money via mobile devices
- Paying bills and charges
- Payroll transfers
EarthPort is a partner of Visa, Mastercard, American Express and other payment processors. The company is also accredited by the UK financial services regulator FCA.
EarthPort was acquired by Visa in 2019. The deal allowed Visa to expand its cross-border payments capabilities and offer its customers a wider range of solutions.
Here are a few key points about EarthPort:
- Founded in 2005
- Headquartered in London
- Operates in more than 50 countries and territories
- Main products: cross-border payment platform, cross-border payment services
- Partner of Visa, Mastercard, American Express and other payment systems
- Accredited by FCA
Hope this helps!