New Service! Money transfers directly to a credit card abroad
Money transfers directly to a credit card abroad
We offer you to make the process of getting money easier for your family.
From now on, you can transfer money to your family abroad directly to their Visa or Mastercard worldwide and with no need for them to leave home.
1. Simple and convenient – The money recipient does not have to leave home, a credit card will be credited automatically.
2. Fast – Instant transfers to the recipient’s credit card account.
3. Global – You can transfer money anywhere in the world, just choose the destination.
How It Works?
How much money can be transferred: the maximum amount is 2500 dollars or euro to the same destination per day (depends on the type of a credit card abroad).
Information needed: money recipient’s name in English and a credit card number.
When will the money be received: the transfer will be credited to the recipient’s credit card within 1-2 business days.
If the card account currency differs from a transfer currency, the credit card company will make conversion accordingly.
Where the money can be transferred: to all countries, except Israel.
List of the credit cards participating in the service:
· Visa and MasterCard – all over the globe
· Russia and Ukraine – cards issued by all banks
· Uzbekistan – Uzcard (coming soon)
· Kyrgyzstan – ELCARD (coming soon)
· Tajikistan – KORTI MILLI (coming soon)
· China – UnionPay (coming soon)
Don’t you want to stay at home, too?
Register on our myGMT digital service and start transferring money directly to a credit card abroad.